About Greenlux Lighting Solutions
Greenlux Lighting Solutions is a pioneer of advanced LED lighting solutions in Finland. Greenlux Finland Oy and Valoya Oy, founded in 2007 and respectively 2009, merged at the end of 2022 and now offer cutting-edge energy-efficient LED lighting solutions globally for general lighting, crop science and crop production. The company’s strengths include high technical expertise, flexible customer-oriented design and extensive knowledge of plant photobiology. Our head office is located in Herttoniemi, Helsinki, where we also have our own production and warehouse. Greenlux subsidiaries eAge Electronics Pvt. Ltd. Ltd. serves customers in the growing Asian and Middle Eastern markets, while Valoya Inc. is responsible for the North American market.
We are growing and looking for new talents to join our international team. With our key focus on sustainability and innovation, we are looking for talents with the same vision and focus. We are a fast growing company focused on horticultural and general lighting solutions with an international team around the globe.
Now we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Product Manager for the Horticulture lighting products to join our dynamic R&D team in Helsinki. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing product lifecycles worldwide, ensuring that our product data and pricing are up-to-date, and collaborating and communicating cross functionally with from sales to production.
Your core tasks are as follows:
• Ensure that product data and pricing are up to date across various platforms
• Manage the product lifecycle, including product launches, updates, and retirements
• Review and supplement business cases for new products/variants
• Provide product training to internal and external stakeholders
• Take care of technical support requests related to products
• Collaborate with sales, production, and R&D teams to ensure customer needs are met
• Ensure product certifications, markings, and documentation are up to date
• Build relationships with customers and stakeholders to gain insights and feedback
• Participate in developing and prioritizing product roadmaps and feature sets
• Follow and collect information about the industry to stay ahead of market trends
You will also be involved in continuous product process development as the company is going forward on the growth path. Your daily working language will be English. Finnish and other languages are a great plus.
Your office will be in Helsinki Finland.
What we expect from you:
• 3+ years of product management experience in a related field
• Strong understanding of product lifecycles, pricing strategies, and product management processes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional and multinational teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Familiarity with technical product support and training
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or related field.
We also appreciate:
• experience from horticulture lighting industry
• language skills
• flexible working attitude
What we will offer for you:
• An international, innovative and dynamic work environment, with great sense of humor and can-do attitude
• The opportunity to work with highly motivated and experienced professionals
• Possibility to work in a fast growing company towards sustainability with well known brands in horticultural and general lighting solutions
• Good employee benefits, a broad health insurance including dental coverage
• Renovated premises with good public transportation
Please apply as soon as possible, the position will be filled as soon as we find the right candidate. To apply please send us an email to recruitment[at]greenlux.com, attach your CV/resume and cover letter with your salary request included.